08/01/19 - 08/31/19
Congratulations to Reed Oil, they have been named the August 2019 Business of the Month. Reed Oil has been a part of Ripley County for as long as most of us can remember. They offer great service and support her community in many ways. In the past year they have been working diligently to make improvements to their building and their surrounding property. We love seeing the restoration of the business and the pride they take in being part of Ripley County.
Business of the Month came from the Community Improvement Committee that was recently formed by the Chamber of Commerce. The goal of choosing a Business of the Month is to recognize our members who take pride in the services they offer, their employees, their storefronts, and their community. These business owners and managers take that extra step to pull the weeds from the sidewalk, keep the litter picked up from parking lots, set standards for their employees and themselves, and take pride in doing business in Ripley County. The criteria set forth by the committee and approved by the board to select the Business of the Month are as follows:
1. Must be a Ripley County Chamber of Commerce member
2. Have been an established business in Ripley County for at last 2 years
3. Must have a physical presence in Ripley County
4. Demonstrate outstanding customer service
5. Exhibit excellent curb appeal
6. *Locally owned franchises are eligible.