The Ripley County Caring Community Partnership is a non-profit 501 (c) 3 corporation that has been designated by the state of Missouri to serve as a local governance partnership, the decision-making entity that partners with the state of Missouri and local communities to plan, develop, finance and monitor strategies designed to achieve our six core results.
1) Children Ready to Enter School
2) Children Succeeding In School
3) Children and Families Safe
4) Children and Families Healthy
5) Youth Ready to Enter a Productive Adulthood
6) Parents Working